Friday, 20 February 2015

Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection

Good evening!

Today I just so happened to find the Real Techniques Bold Metals range in my local Boots. Having been lusting after and looking for these brushes since they came out, I couldn't help myself and may have picked up 2 brushes from the collection.

The 2 that I opted for were the rose gold 301 Flat Contour from the finish collection (£24) and the silver 201 Pointed Crease brush (£12) from the eye collection. Oh my gosh, they are SO beautiful and there was no way I was leaving without them. For brushes they are quite pricey but being a dedicated Real Techniques user I knew that they would be worth it. Just everything about them seems perfect, the design is absolutely stunning and they are so lovely to hold and use. At first glance I assumed that they would be quite weighty brushes that may be slightly awkward to use, but how very wrong I was. They are beautifully balanced and not too heavy use but not so light that you can't feel them in your hand. They have a tapered end that makes them easily to slot in and out of pro brush belts (not that I have that need, but they do slot nicely into my brush storage!) and the softest bristles I have ever felt. 







I am so so SO excited to use these brushes! I definitely want to purchase a few more from the collection, so lets hope tips are good! ;) Are there any brush brands that you would recommend I try out? I would love to hear from you in the comments!

Maisie xx

10 comments:

  1. They are sooo beautiful! Defo tempted to get them even more now.. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't going to get them, but after seeing them I couldn't help it! They are so lovely to use as well xxx

      Delete
  2. I love real techniques, the best brushed I have ever used, think I need to get some of these.

    Meme xx


    New Blog Post out now:
    'Turkey Chili with Rice'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend that you do! They are such good quality xx

      Delete
  3. They're so gosh darn pretty! I really need to invest in some good brushes myself :')

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just so beautiful! Real technique brushes are definitely the way to go if you want some good brushes! :) xx

      Delete
  4. They are so pretty, definitely tempted to give them a try!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to get these so bad, they look so lovely!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Treat yourself ;) The contour brush is honestly so lovely!
      xx

      Delete