Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Triangl Bikini // Review

Good Afternoon Lovelies!

So last Monday I made a little bit of an expensive purchase and it arrived this morning so I thought I would share it with you all! Anyone who follows my Instagram will have seen me drooling over this a few weeks ago and seeing as I am going on holiday next week I thought that I would take the plunge and buy it (I had also had a few cocktails when I entered my card details). Anyway here is what I ordered:




Yep I gave into the hype and bought a Triangl Bikini! The design that I purchased is the Milly Santa Rosa Splash and it is gorgeous!




Overall the quality of the bikini cannot be faulted, as described on the website their bikinis are made from neoprene fabric making them very durable and supportive. The only negative thing I can say about it is the sizing as I ordered both parts in medium and am unsure about whether or not I am happy about the fit. On the Triangl website there is the option to chat to a representative about any sizing queries you may have and after giving the woman my measurements she recommended that I chose this size. However once trying it on I have found that the bottoms dig in a little on my hips (I have wide hips and a big bum...) and the top is slightly loose around my back. I am unsure about whether or not I am happy with this product and am yet to decided whether I can work with it or will send it back...


Has anyone else ordered anything from Triangl? If so please leave your opinions in the comments!

Maisie xx

6 comments:

  1. Amazing post,dear!:)Color is so beautiful:)
    Keep in touch..
    xx Antonella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for such a late reply! But thank you so much :)
      definitely my favourite colour ever!
      You too lovely
      xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous :o

    thismaynotbeinteresting.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bikini.. I'm really thinking about purchasing one for myself but not really sure yet (:

    xx
    http://blonde-stuff.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I most definitely would! After actually wearing it on holiday recently, I'm even more in love with it than before :) such good quality and so so comfy to wear :)
      xx

      Delete